[Wikimedia-l] Reminder: IRC office hours with the Wikimedia blog team today

tbayer at wikimedia

[Wikimedia-l] Reminder: IRC office hours with the Wikimedia blog team today

A quick reminder that this will take place in about four and a half hours.

BTW, we just moved our calendar of upcoming posts from the internal
WMF office wiki to Meta:

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Blog/Calendar

It lists topics of posts that are envisaged to be published on the
official Wikimedia blog within the next several weeks, and often also
planned postings on social media channels (Identi.ca, Twitter,
Facebook and Google+).

--
Tilman Bayer
Movement Communications