[Wikimedia-l] Meta and mediawiki.org translation tools bug triage

smazeland at wikimedia

[Wikimedia-l] Meta and mediawiki.org translation tools bug triage

   What:  Meta and mediawiki.org translation tools bug triage
   When:  Wednesday, May 9, 16:00UTC
         Time zone conversion: http://hexm.de/ir
   Where: #mediawiki-i18n on freenode
          Use http://webchat.freenode.net/ if you don't have an IRC
          client

You are invited to a bug triage on Meta and mediawiki.org translation
tools hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation Localisation team. This will
be a one hour meeting. The intended audience is very broad:
translators, translation administrators, and developers. We will
discuss the current state of translation tools on Meta-Wiki and
mediawiki.org, and with your input we will try to map out which
features and issues will be most helpful to streamline the translation
process for things like documentation, policies, sitenotices,
fundraiser messaging and appeals, and other non-"primary project
content"* material that benefits from being available in as many
languages as possible.

Please forward this e-mail to anyone who may be interested. They are
most welcome to join in.

* Translating main namespace articles for Wikipedia and other projects
is still out of scope for now.

Cheers!

--
Siebrand Mazeland
Product Manager Localisation

M: +31 6 50 69 1239
Skype: siebrand

smazeland at wikimedia

Re: [Wikimedia-l] Meta and mediawiki.org translation tools bug triage [In reply to]

Just a quick reminder. This is about two hours from the time this
e-mail was sent.

What: Meta and mediawiki.org translation tools bug triage
When: Wednesday, May 9, 16:00UTC
Time zone conversion: http://hexm.de/ir
Where: #mediawiki-i18n on freenode
Use http://webchat.freenode.net/ if you don't have an IRC
client

Notes will (and some preparation of topics) are on
http://etherpad.wikimedia.org/BugTriage-i18n-2012-05.

Cheers!

Siebrand