[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia UK and British Library unveil latest Wikipedian in Residence

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

stevie.benton at wikimedia

[Wikimedia-l] Wikimedia UK and British Library unveil latest Wikipedian in Residence

Hi everyone,

Thought I'd drop you a line to let you know that our latest blog post is
up.

It's announcing that Andrew Gray is Wikimedia UK's latest Wikipedian in
Residence. He'll be working from the British Library in London. You can
read the post at
http://blog.wikimedia.org.uk/2012/05/wikimedia-uk-and-british-library-unveil-latest-wikipedian-in-residence/

I hope you enjoy it!

Stevie