From: Steven Walling <swalling [at] wikimedia>
Date: Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Subject: IRC office hours with Garfield Byrd, Chief of Finance and
Administration at the WMF
To: wikimedia-l [at] lists

Hi everyone (and hi to the new list too...)

I just wanted to announce that Garfield Byrd, the Chief of Finance and
Administration at the Wikimedia Foundation, will be at his first IRC office
hours this Thursday, April 12th, at 23:00 UTC in #wikimedia-office.

Time conversion and other necessaries are on Meta.[1] As for the topic,
Garfield wants to hold a general Q&A about WMF finance, as well as
introduce what his department is and who works in it.

Thanks, and hopefully we'll talk to you on Thursday. :)

--
Steven Walling
https://wikimediafoundation.org/

1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours#Upcoming_office_hours>