Article Feedback Tool - Office Hours, 27th January, 19:00 UTC

okeyes at wikimedia

Jan 26, 2012, 11:50 AM

Article Feedback Tool - Office Hours, 27th January, 19:00 UTC

Hey guys

We'll be holding another AFT office hours session at 19:00 tomorrow, in
#wikimedia-office; hope to see a lot of you there :). If you can't make it,
drop me an email and I'll send you the logs.

Thanks!

--
Oliver Keyes
Community Liaison, Product Development