US Cultural Partnerships Coordinator

abartov at wikimedia

Dec 7, 2011, 11:39 AM

US Cultural Partnerships Coordinator

The Wikimedia Foundation is pleased to announce Lori Byrd Phillips as the
United States Cultural Partnerships Coordinator in 2012. Read all about it
in our blog post and FAQ:

http://blog.wikimedia.org/2011/12/07/us-cultural-partnerships-coordinator-lori-byrd-phillips/

Asaf Bartov
Wikimedia Foundation

aude.wiki at gmail

Dec 7, 2011, 12:05 PM

Re: US Cultural Partnerships Coordinator [In reply to]

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Asaf Bartov <abartov [at] wikimedia> wrote:

> The Wikimedia Foundation is pleased to announce Lori Byrd Phillips as the
> United States Cultural Partnerships Coordinator in 2012. Read all about it
> in our blog post and FAQ:
>

> http://blog.wikimedia.org/2011/12/07/us-cultural-partnerships-coordinator-lori-byrd-phillips/

Congratulations Lori!

As far as the greater DC region is concerned, I think Wikimedia DC doing
okay in handling GLAM partnerships in our region, having established a
number of partnerships including NARA. We can continue coordinating things
here, and be the point-of-contact.

A good online support structure in the GLAM-Wiki project is crucial for
GLAM-Wiki partnerships that we are coordinating in DC. We look forward to
working with you, Wikimedia NYC, and Wikimedians everywhere to improve upon
what we have in place today.

Cheers,
Katie

> Asaf Bartov
> Wikimedia Foundation

President, Wikimedia District of Columbia
http://wikimediadc.org
@wikimediadc / @wikimania2012