Article Feedback Tool office hours - 19:00 UTC, Thursday 10 November

okeyes at wikimedia

Nov 8, 2011, 2:07 PM

Article Feedback Tool office hours - 19:00 UTC, Thursday 10 November

Hey guys; another office hours session with Howie, Fabrice and Dario
covering the Article Feedback Tool.

(and yes, I've got it right this time - I used
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=19&min=00&sec=0&day=10&month=11&year=2011as
recommended :P)

This session will be at 19:00 UTC on Thursday, in the usual location -
#wikimedia-office. I hope to see you all there :). We'll be holding a later
session next week, hopefully, timed so that East Coast editors can attend,
and I'll also be setting one up for Asian/Australasian editors on a Friday
evening UTC.

Hope to see you lot soon!

--
Oliver Keyes