IRC Office Hours with Exec. Dir. Sue Gardner, Jan. 28th 18:00 UTC

swalling at wikimedia

Jan 24, 2011, 9:23 AM

IRC Office Hours with Exec. Dir. Sue Gardner, Jan. 28th 18:00 UTC

Hi everyone,

Now that we're past the rush of the fundraiser and the tenth anniversary, we're going to renew IRC office hours beginning this Thursday, January 28th, 18:00-19:00 UTC. Joining us will be Sue Gardner (Executive Director of the Wikimedia Foundation). It would be great if you could be there to help us kick off a new series of discussions about the Foundation, its work, and the movement as a whole.

If you're not familiar with IRC office hours, instructions for how to join and a link to time conversion can be found at http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours

Thanks!

Steven Walling
Fellow at the Wikimedia Foundation
wikimediafoundation.org

steven.walling at gmail

Jan 24, 2011, 9:55 AM

Re: IRC Office Hours with Exec. Dir. Sue Gardner, Jan. 28th 18:00 UTC [In reply to]

Just to correct myself: that's *Friday *the 28th, not Thursday.

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Steven Walling <swalling [at] wikimedia>wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Now that we're past the rush of the fundraiser and the tenth anniversary,
> we're going to renew IRC office hours beginning this Thursday, January 28th,
> 18:00-19:00 UTC. Joining us will be Sue Gardner (Executive Director of the
> Wikimedia Foundation). It would be great if you could be there to help us
> kick off a new series of discussions about the Foundation, its work, and the
> movement as a whole.
>
> If you're not familiar with IRC office hours, instructions for how to join
> and a link to time conversion can be found at
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steven Walling
> Fellow at the Wikimedia Foundation
> wikimediafoundation.org

steven.walling at gmail

Jan 24, 2011, 8:39 PM

Re: IRC Office Hours with Exec. Dir. Sue Gardner, Jan. 28th 18:00 UTC [In reply to]

Hi everyone,

Just a note to say that we've decided to move the IRC office hours to
Thursday the 27th at the same time in order to better fit everyone's
schedule here at the WMF. Sorry for any confusion or inconvenience.