Suggest great images for WMF design work!

jwalsh at wikimedia

Oct 25, 2010, 10:13 AM

Suggest great images for WMF design work!

Hi everyone,

We're working on a number of major design projects here at WMF over the next few months, and as part of that work I'd like to reach out to everyone to take part in suggesting photographs and images from the Commons for inclusion. This request is specifically focussed on suggesting some images that evoke the Wikimedia vision statement, "Imagine a world..."

You can find more info and add suggested images/visuals from Commons here:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/10_year_images#Image_gallery

I hope to make this a more regular process for our creative projects, and hopefully anyone working on presentations or other design projects can use these images to support their work as well.

Thanks for your help!

--
Jay Walsh
Head of Communications