dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo

dan.bolser at gmail

Mar 12, 2008, 4:22 AM

dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo

Hi foundation-l [at] lists,<br/><br/>

dan.bolser [at] gmail has invited you to Spokeo,
which finds your friends' updates across the Web.

On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!

Click http://www.spokeo.com/public/join?c=9232d607868d21c82ebf4ca607f608a398ac5ab0 to accept your invitation.

-----
This invitation was sent with dan.bolser's approval.
If you wish to opt out of all future emails, go to http://www.spokeo.com/optout?c=f495251575654555249

Copyright (c) 2008 Spokeo, Inc. All rights reserved.
1685 Plymouth Street #200, Mountain View, CA 94043

wiki.riana at gmail

Mar 12, 2008, 4:33 AM

Re: dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo [In reply to]

/me pokes the spam filter...

On 12/03/2008, dan.bolser [at] gmail <dan.bolser [at] gmail> wrote:

> Hi foundation-l [at] lists,<br/><br/>
>
> dan.bolser [at] gmail has invited you to Spokeo,
> which finds your friends' updates across the Web.
>
> On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
> networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!
>
> Click
> http://www.spokeo.com/public/join?c=9232d607868d21c82ebf4ca607f608a398ac5ab0to accept your invitation.
>

> -----
> This invitation was sent with dan.bolser's approval.
> If you wish to opt out of all future emails, go to
> http://www.spokeo.com/optout?c=f495251575654555249
>
> Copyright (c) 2008 Spokeo, Inc. All rights reserved.
> 1685 Plymouth Street #200, Mountain View, CA 94043

Riana

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Riana

dgerard at gmail

Mar 12, 2008, 4:58 AM

Re: dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo [In reply to]

On 12/03/2008, Riana <wiki.riana [at] gmail> wrote:
> On 12/03/2008, dan.bolser [at] gmail <dan.bolser [at] gmail> wrote:

> > Hi foundation-l [at] lists,<br/><br/>
> > dan.bolser [at] gmail has invited you to Spokeo,
> > which finds your friends' updates across the Web.
> > On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
> > networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!

> /me pokes the spam filter...

Oh, these things are remarkably useful for finding out which
dot-com-2.0 companies are doomed because of a spammy attitude ...

- d.

feloniousmonk.wikipedia at gmail

Mar 12, 2008, 10:04 AM

Re: dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo [In reply to]

Like Naymz... the site WR used to out me and 3 others.

On 3/12/08, David Gerard <dgerard [at] gmail> wrote:

> On 12/03/2008, Riana <wiki.riana [at] gmail> wrote:
> > On 12/03/2008, dan.bolser [at] gmail <dan.bolser [at] gmail> wrote:
>
> > > Hi foundation-l [at] lists,<br/><br/>
> > > dan.bolser [at] gmail has invited you to Spokeo,
> > > which finds your friends' updates across the Web.
> > > On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
> > > networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!
>
> > /me pokes the spam filter...
>

> Oh, these things are remarkably useful for finding out which
> dot-com-2.0 companies are doomed because of a spammy attitude ...
>

> - d.

adhair at gmail

Mar 12, 2008, 10:23 AM

Re: dan.bolser has invited you to Spokeo [In reply to]

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 6:58 AM, David Gerard <dgerard [at] gmail> wrote:
> On 12/03/2008, Riana <wiki.riana [at] gmail> wrote:
> > On 12/03/2008, dan.bolser [at] gmail <dan.bolser [at] gmail> wrote:
>
> > > Hi foundation-l [at] lists,<br/><br/>
> > > dan.bolser [at] gmail has invited you to Spokeo,
> > > which finds your friends' updates across the Web.
> > > On average, Spokeo finds 87 friends across 30 different social
> > > networks. See what Spokeo can find for you now!
>
> > /me pokes the spam filter...
>

> Oh, these things are remarkably useful for finding out which
> dot-com-2.0 companies are doomed because of a spammy attitude ...

This is what happens when you give seedier social networking sites
your gmail password.

Austin