Mailing List Archive: vpnc: devel

vpnc HowTo

vpnc devel RSS feed   Index | Previous | View Threaded

ravikumar.gopal at radixs

vpnc HowTo

Hello friends,
I have been trying vpnc to connect to Cisco 3000 Gateway.
I am using redhat 8. Linux kernel 2.4.22.
I am using /dev/net/tun.

We have 2 networks A and B.
A's Network address is 192.168.123.0

B's Network address is 130.202.11.0

I am running the vpnc in 192's network.

and Gateway is in 130's network.

What is the GatewayIpAddr?

Can U give me a brief example of how to make vpnc use??

I searched in Internet but hardly found any details abt vpnc.

Can any body throw light on this. It will be very helpful for me.

Thanking U in advance.

with regards,
ravikumar.

vpnc devel RSS feed   Index | Previous | View Threaded