Mailing List Archive: vpnc: devel

IKE to vpnc config? Juniper SSG140

vpnc devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

bh at udev

Jul 15, 2011, 6:33 AM

IKE to vpnc config? Juniper SSG140

Hi,

I am trying to connect to a Juniper SSG140 vpn server from IKE, it
works fine, and I am trying to adapt the config to vpnc, as I need a
command line client.

Any advice on which variables should be in the config file?

I am trying to figure out what are the "IPSec ID" and "IPSec secret"
in the IKE config file.

Anybody has experience with such VPN server?

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403