Mailing List Archive: vpnc: devel

more INVALID_PAYLOAD_TYPE problems

vpnc devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

paul.jansen at eds

Jun 1, 2004, 6:40 AM

more INVALID_PAYLOAD_TYPE problems

Hello.

I'm trying to attach to a 3000 series concentrator but am getting the error
message in the subject above. Additionally it says 'check pfs setting'.
I'm using the newest available version - vpnc-0.2-rm+zomb.1.tar.gz. I
notice that pre9 suposedly enabled retrieving the pfs setting from the
server but perhaps this isn't happening in my case?
I can get the legal message back from the server indicating that I have made
a connection. It also tells me that I have been assigned as IP address -
which is from the correct range. How can I debug this problem? I've
created a level 2 and level 3 debug log. Are there any references I can
look at to see what the problem might be?
I'm using fedora core 1.
I can send the debug log through if this will help with
development/troubleshooting.
Keep up the good work on this great software.

Regards,
Paul

massar at unix-ag

Jun 1, 2004, 8:57 AM

more INVALID_PAYLOAD_TYPE problems [In reply to]

hi,

> I'm trying to attach to a 3000 series concentrator but am getting the error
> message in the subject above. Additionally it says 'check pfs setting'.
> I'm using the newest available version - vpnc-0.2-rm+zomb.1.tar.gz. I
> notice that pre9 suposedly enabled retrieving the pfs setting from the
> server but perhaps this isn't happening in my case?
> I can get the legal message back from the server indicating that I have made
> a connection. It also tells me that I have been assigned as IP address -
> which is from the correct range. How can I debug this problem? I've
> created a level 2 and level 3 debug log. Are there any references I can
> look at to see what the problem might be?
> I'm using fedora core 1.
> I can send the debug log through if this will help with
> development/troubleshooting.

could you send me a level 3 debug log?
and if possible a debug log from the cisco client too
http://www.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/~massar/vpnc/docs/cisco-log-procedure.txt

thanks

cu
maurice

vpnc devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded