Mailing List Archive: vpnc: devel

Re: vpnc comment / feature request

vpnc devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

borneo.antonio at gmail

Sep 17, 2009, 11:16 PM

Re: vpnc comment / feature request

Hello Vijay,

it seems to me you just want to implement a "split tunnel" from client side.
I wrote a tutorial for this, available in the Nortel branch of vpnc.
You can download it from
http://svn.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/vpnc/branches/vpnc-nortel/split_tunnel.txt

I never tried it with Cisco, but I see no reason why it should not work.
Indeed, would be nice if you could test it and report any
suggestion/improvement.

Best Regards,
Antonio Borneo