Mailing List Archive: vpnc: devel

I always have to run vpnc twice to make it work

vpnc devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

nicola.sabbi at poste

Sep 10, 2009, 1:15 AM

I always have to run vpnc twice to make it work

Hi,
with every version of vpnc, even the last svn checkout, I have to run
vpnc CONFIGNAME twice to make it run, because the first time it hangs.

Attached you can find the strace of the first run.

Additionally my vpnc disconnects quite often. Is there any way to fix
those problems?

Thanks,
Nico
Attachments: err.gz (3.24 KB)

vpnc devel RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded