Mailing List Archive: VNC: list

terminal bell not working

VNC list RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

balt at inside

terminal bell not working

Hi all,

I'm using RealVNC client for OS X version 4.6.3 (i.e. latest version) and
no matter what VNC servers I'm connecting to, I can't get the terminal bell
to ding on my mac. The bell works fine in terminals open on the mac, so
it's not a speakers/volume sort of problem.

In Options->expert settings, I have AcceptBell set to Yes (which was the
default anyway).

The servers I'm connecting to are all TightVNC servers, versions 1.2.9,
1.3.9 and 1.3.10.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

- Balt