Mailing List Archive: VNC: list

TCP reset after 60 seconds

VNC list RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jbeyer at gmail

TCP reset after 60 seconds

Whenever I've had Real VNC minimized for precisely 60 seconds, I
receive a TCP reset packet from the server, which causes an error
("Connection reset by peer 10054"). My connection is over a VPN.
Any ideas on how to prevent the TCP reset packet from being sent?

Cheers,
Jon