Mailing List Archive: VNC: list

How to run vnc with qemu to enable the jave vncviewer

VNC list RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

mokosso2001 at yahoo

Nov 21, 2011, 11:31 AM

How to run vnc with qemu to enable the jave vncviewer

Hi,
I am trying to run vnc to be able to enable the jave vncviewer using qemu with virt-manager.

Does anyone has done it?
If yes can you guide me?
Thanks and best regards,
Stephen

John_Serink at Trimble

Nov 22, 2011, 2:39 AM

Re: How to run vnc with qemu to enable the jave vncviewer [In reply to]

You want to use the java viewer to connect to qemu?

I am trying to run vnc to be able to enable the jave vncviewer using qemu with virt-manager.

Does anyone has done it?
If yes can you guide me?
Thanks and best regards,
Stephen

mokosso2001 at yahoo

Nov 24, 2011, 2:11 PM

Re: How to run vnc with qemu to enable the jave vncviewer [In reply to]

Hi,
Today I can use the vncviewer to access my virtual machine.
I would like to be able to use the jave vncviewer from a browser to be able to do the same.
I did not find any http option in qemu to run vnc so I do not know how to do it.
Maybe there are some configuration file but I do not know.
If somebody has already done it it will make my life easier.
Thanks and best regards,
Stephen

________________________________
You want to use the java viewer to connect to qemu?

I am trying to run vnc to be able to enable the jave vncviewer using qemu with virt-manager.

Does anyone has done it?
If yes can you guide me?
Thanks and best regards,
Stephen

John_Serink at Trimble

Nov 24, 2011, 2:43 PM

Re: How to run vnc with qemu to enable the jave vncviewer [In reply to]

You're talking about the Tvnc viewer not the server. Try running the java viewer and connect to your VM on port 5900. Let us know if this works.

The http server you are talking about runs tvnc inside a webserver, this is not supported on qemu-kvm.

Cheers,
John