Mailing List Archive: VNC: list

Centralized Logs

VNC list RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ipimentel at ssasis

Nov 23, 2009, 2:54 PM

Centralized Logs

Good evening

I'm about to install VNC Enterprise 4.5.1 on around 1000 computers and my client wants to centralize the logs in a "repository".  I have succesfully redirected the logs to a shared folder on the network that would work as the repository for the logs of all computers, but i have yet to find a way to identify each log separately either by hostname or any other means.

Is there a way to accomplish this or something similar?

Thanks in advance.