Mailing List Archive: VNC: list
VNC server throws faulting module errors

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

masaniparesh at gmail

Jul 3, 2009, 3:04 AM

VNC server throws faulting module errors

Hi, we have been getting below errors occasionally from Windows VNC Server.
Please let me know if anybody facing similar issue or have solution for
this.

"Faulting application winvnc4.exe, version 4.1.3.0, faulting module
ntdll.dll"

Thanks,
Paresh