Mailing List Archive: VNC: list

RE:

VNC list RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jnw at realvnc

Jun 23, 2009, 6:12 AM

RE:

Ronen,

VNC Viewers accept server specifications in the forms:

1. <host>:<display/port>
2. <host>::<port>

(1) treats the number following the colon as a "display" number if it is in the range 0-99, and as a port otherwise.
(2) always treats the number following the colons as a port.

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd