Mailing List Archive: VNC: list

VNC for MAC OS 9.2

VNC list RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

emgigena at gmail

Jan 22, 2005, 11:24 PM

VNC for MAC OS 9.2

Hi
New to VNC software for MAC. I have made it work between two Windows machines.
Ultimately I need MAC OS9.2 client to work with windows machines.
Can you confirm where I found the latest client for MAC OS 9.2 version?
Thanks
--
Esteban M. Gigena

angelosarto at gmail

Jan 23, 2005, 4:46 AM

Re: VNC for MAC OS 9.2 [In reply to]

Perhaps the Java client will work?

Port 5800 on the windows machine servers a java page that can connect.
RealVNC does not have a specific Mac client afaik.

--Angelo