Mailing List Archive: VNC: list

Bleeding Through..

VNC list RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kb0lcj at mwci

Mar 4, 1998, 9:52 AM

Bleeding Through..

About two days ago, I used the VNC viewer on my Windows 95 computer at
work to view my X Desktop at home. Neither computer has been rebooted
since then. Today, I am seeing parts of my X desktop bleed through the
windows on my 95 computer!! It is really strange! I have not had the VNC
program running for two days, but it seems there is still something alive!
I checked the task list, and there is nothing from VNC there. Has anyone
else experienced this? I am NOT using the latest (ver.7 I think) Windows
95 viewer. I used the version prior to 7.

l8r
Sean