Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Misc
pragma no-cache HTML only with beresp.http.Pragma ?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

elodieuse at gmail

pragma no-cache HTML only with beresp.http.Pragma ?

Greetings,

I would like take in consideration the cache information from a HTML
page only, example this :

<head>
</head>
Hello world !

And this is a part of my default.vcl (only a debug part) :

sub vcl_fetch
{
if ( beresp.http.Pragma ~ "no-cache" )
{
set beresp.http.X-Cacheable = "found no-cache !";
return(hit_for_pass);
}

But it's don't work, it seem Varnish see only a header information (sent
by PHP exemple), but nothing from a HTML page only.

Do you have an idea to take in consideration the HTML <head> with
Varnish 3.0 please ?

Thanks so much,
Elodie.