Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Misc
Re: Rewriting/enforcing SSL behing an SSL termination point

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

cianmcgovern91 at gmail

Dec 31, 2011, 5:22 PM

Re: Rewriting/enforcing SSL behing an SSL termination point [In reply to]

Hi,

I'm having an issue when I try to implement the redirect and reload varnish:

Message from VCC-compiler:
Expected variable, string or semicolon
(input Line 17 Pos 68)
set req.http.x-redir-url = "https://www.cianmcgovern.com/" +
req.url;

Can't find a solution to this but I suspect it might be due to the version,
2.1.5, I'm using??

Thanks for any help!