Senior Software Developer
Linpro AS - www.linpro.no

des at linpro

Id tags [In reply to]

Subversion does not automatically expand $Id$ tags; you need to
explicitly set the svn:keywords property on each file. For instance:

$ svn propset svn:keywords Id foo.c
$ svn commit -m'Expand Id' foo.c

DES
--
Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer

phk at phk

Id tags [In reply to]

In message <ujrirpqivdq.fsf at cat.linpro.no>, Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= writes:

>Subversion does not automatically expand $Id$ tags; you need to
>explicitly set the svn:keywords property on each file. For instance:
>
>$ svn propset svn:keywords Id foo.c
>$ svn commit -m'Expand Id' foo.c

I noticed that. I'll catch them next time I see them.

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe

phk at phk

Id tags [In reply to]