Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Misc

can we take libevent from their CVS repo ?

phk at phk

can we take libevent from their CVS repo ?

Is it possible to take the head version of libevent from the
their CVS repo ? The version we have does not allow one to
delete an eventengine again, and rather than add a workaround
with a pool of eventengines, I'd rather we pull in the head
version which has the delete function...

phk at FreeBSD.ORG | TCP/IP since RFC 956
FreeBSD committer | BSD since 4.3-tahoe

phk at phk

can we take libevent from their CVS repo ? [In reply to]

"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
> Is it possible to take the head version of libevent from the their
> CVS repo?

Of course... Do you want me to take care of it?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer

des at linpro

can we take libevent from their CVS repo ? [In reply to]

can we take libevent from their CVS repo ? [In reply to]

In message <ujrslovj6as.fsf at cat.linpro.no>, Dag-Erling =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgra
v?= writes:
>"Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
>> Is it possible to take the head version of libevent from the their
>> CVS repo?
>
>Of course... Do you want me to take care of it?

That would be great!

can we take libevent from their CVS repo ? [In reply to]