Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Dist

Debian Package for 2.1.2

Varnish dist RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

eran at sandler

Debian Package for 2.1.2

Hello all,

Does anyone know who is the usual package maintainer for Debian? I would
like to know the package status for Varnish 2.1.2.

Thanks,
Eran

tfheen at varnish-software

Oct 1, 2010, 5:56 AM

Re: Debian Package for 2.1.2 [In reply to]

]] Eran Sandler

(Old mail, I know, but still)

| Does anyone know who is the usual package maintainer for Debian? I would
| like to know the package status for Varnish 2.1.2.

Maintainer: Varnish Package Maintainers <pkg-varnish-devel [at] lists>

is the maintainer field of the Varnish package in Debian. IIRC,
ssm [at] debian has been doing most of the heavy lifting there.

--
Tollef Fog Heen
Varnish Software