ingvar at redpill-linpro
Jul 30, 2010, 4:28 PM
Post #1 of 1
I finally put a bit of time in the varnish trunk rpm specfile. It now builds more or less cleanly again.
rpm specfile: Putting sphinx documentation in a subpackage
The rpm specfile did not use to build the sphinx documentation. Now, it builds the html and pdf (via latex) targets. The generated latex code seems to have some problems with utf8, so I added some ugly hack to get around that. Should be fixed by someone who knows more about sphinx than I do.
On fedora and redhat, it's costume to put documentation that exceeds the typical README and LICENSE level stuff in a subpackage, so the sphinx generated docs went into its own package "varnish-docs".
I'll try to find time to get 2.1.3 into fedora one of these days too.
varnish-dist mailing list
varnish-dist [at] varnish-cache