Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Dist
RPM-packages of varnish-2.0.5 for RHEL and Fedora available

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

ingvar at redpill-linpro

Nov 10, 2009, 3:28 AM

RPM-packages of varnish-2.0.5 for RHEL and Fedora available [In reply to]

I have submitted varnish-2.0.5 for Fedora and Fedora EPEL, and updates
to the stable releases will be requested, so they will trickle down to
the stable repos in a few weeks.

For RHEL, both el4 and el5 packages are now in the EPEL testing repo.
For those who are too impatient to wait for stable, or want to
participate in testing, you can download the package with yum:

rhel5# yum --enablerepo=epel-testing update varnish

... or download the package from RedHat:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/testing/

Fedora packages are still pending for testing, but will be visible in a
few days, I guess. If you need packages for Fedora now, try
http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/packages/varnish/

Bugs in the package can be reported in Red Hat's Bugzilla:
http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ or to varnish-dist at projects.linpro.no.

Ingvar

Subject User Time
RPM-packages of varnish-2.0.5 for RHEL and Fedora available ingvar at redpill-linpro Nov 10, 2009, 3:12 AM
    RPM-packages of varnish-2.0.5 for RHEL and Fedora available ingvar at redpill-linpro Nov 10, 2009, 3:28 AM
        RPM-packages of varnish-2.0.5 for RHEL and Fedora available ingvar at redpill-linpro Nov 19, 2009, 4:57 AM
        RPM-packages of varnish-2.0.5 for RHEL and Fedora available ingvar at redpill-linpro Dec 2, 2009, 1:33 PM