Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Dev

Orphaned pages

Varnish dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

des at linpro

Jul 9, 2006, 1:56 AM

Orphaned pages

We have a couple of orphaned pages on the wiki, which I've gathered in
a "Developer resources" page which is now linked from the front page.
One of them is a page about event library issues which I just created;
I don't want to start a big debate, but feel free to air any ideas
here or add them to the wiki.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav