Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Dev

r16 - trunk/varnish-doc/share

Varnish dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

des at linpro

Feb 22, 2006, 11:55 AM

r16 - trunk/varnish-doc/share

des at projects.linpro.no writes:
> Modified:
> trunk/varnish-doc/share/docbook-xml.css
> Log:
> Set correct mime-type.

Since mod_dav_svn uses svn:mime-type as Content-Type, it is now
possible to read the draft spec online, straight from the repo:

http://varnish.projects.linpro.no/svn/trunk/varnish-doc/en/varnish-specification/article.xml

It's not perfect - no TOC, no links, no bibliography - but it's enough
to be able to read the text without first having to check out the
DocBook source and run it through xsltproc.

In the medium term, I will look into creating a lightweight XSL
stylesheet for DocBook which will allow a web browser to transform
DocBook to XHTML on the fly (the full DocBook XSL stylesheets are not
well suited for that purpose)

DES
--
Dag-Erling Sm?rgrav
Senior Software Developer

des at linpro

Feb 22, 2006, 11:55 AM

r16 - trunk/varnish-doc/share [In reply to]