Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Dev

Welcome to VUG5 in Paris, France - March 22-23, 2012

Varnish dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ruben at varnish-software

Jan 5, 2012, 9:45 AM

Welcome to VUG5 in Paris, France - March 22-23, 2012

Hello to you all,

The year has started and we need to plan ahead. So it is my pleasure to
announce that our Fifth Varnish User Group meeting, VUG5, will happen in
Paris, France. The dates are March 22nd (User Day) and 23rd (Dev Day),
2012. For all the gory details and registration visit the following page on
the Varnish Cache community website:

<http://www.varnish.org/vug5>

As we have a rather limited number of seats we need to know the number of
assistants in advance, so register even if you are not 100% sure about
coming to Paris. We will send you a confirmation reminder later.

We need YOU! -> Do not forget to add your favorite discussion item (or your
own Varnish use case) to the agenda. This goes both for the User and Dev
days. We want to know how you use the software, which problems you solve
with it and what challenges you have so we can together make an even better
Varnish Cache!

If you have *any* questions related to this meeting, do not hesitate in
contacting me directly and I will get back to you.

Last but not least: Hope to see you all in Paris!

Best wishes,
--
Rubén Romero, Self-appointed <3 Non-Official VUG Coordinator & Cheerleader
Phone: +47 21 98 92 62 / Mobile: +47 959 64 088 / Skype: ruben_varnish /

bedis9 at gmail

Jan 5, 2012, 12:55 PM

Re: Welcome to VUG5 in Paris, France - March 22-23, 2012 [In reply to]

Hey Ruben,

Just registred!
I'm looking forward to meet you again.

cheers