Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Dev

Upgrading from 2.1.5 to 3

Varnish dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

kalerparamvir at gmail

Dec 28, 2011, 8:10 AM

Upgrading from 2.1.5 to 3

Hi,

I am facing a lot of problems with .vcl file after upgrading. Can anyone
make the changes in .vcl file for me and make it compatible with varnish 3 ?

Regards,
Paramvir Singh

apj at mutt

Jan 3, 2012, 6:43 AM

Re: Upgrading from 2.1.5 to 3 [In reply to]

https://www.varnish-cache.org/docs/trunk/installation/upgrade.html

--
Andreas