Mailing List Archive: Varnish: Dev

VSL_OpenStats()

Varnish dev RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

jon-lists at jfpossibilities

Sep 28, 2011, 11:56 AM

VSL_OpenStats()

I see that the VSL_OpenStats() function was removed from the Varnish API
in v3. I got lost trying to follow GIT logs so can someone enlighten me
as to what its replaced with? Or let me know where the API documentation is?

THX - Jon

--
Jon Foster
JF Possibilities, Inc.

varnish at bsdchicks

Sep 28, 2011, 11:35 PM

Re: VSL_OpenStats() [In reply to]

I believe VSC_Open might be what you're looking for? When in doubt, read
varnishstat source.

Cheers,

DocWilco