Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

Browse on Windows

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ivo.looser at login

Jul 22, 2004, 10:36 PM

Browse on Windows

Hi,

Now Trac works so far on my Machine but only Ticketing and Wikki. Then
longer I work with Trac then more I like it. Thanks Developers, Thanks.

When I select the Browsing Page I get the Error:

Trac detected an internal error:

unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'NoneType' and 'int'
If you think this really should work and you can reproduce it. Then you
should consider to report this problem to the Trac team.

Go to http://trac.edgewall.com/ and there you create a new ticket where you
describe the problem, how to reproduce it and don't forget to include the
python traceback found below.

Python traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Python23\lib\site-packages\trac\trac.py", line 249, in main
real_main()
File "C:\Python23\lib\site-packages\trac\trac.py", line 196, in real_main
sync.sync(database, rep, fs_ptr, pool)
File "c:\python23\Lib\site-packages\trac\sync.py", line 51, in sync
date = util.svn_time_from_cstring(date, pool) / 1000000
TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for /: 'NoneType' and 'int'

Someone has a idea what happen here?

Thanks

Rgds Ivo

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded