Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

Indicate plugins graphics, statistics, charts

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ivanelsonnunes at gmail

Aug 6, 2012, 10:16 PM

Indicate plugins graphics, statistics, charts

Please can you indicate plugins graphics, statistics, charts(gantt, pie,
etc..) and the like.

Thanks
[]s

hoff.st at web

Aug 7, 2012, 1:48 PM

Re: Indicate plugins graphics, statistics, charts [In reply to]

olemis at gmail

Aug 7, 2012, 6:02 PM

Re: Indicate plugins graphics, statistics, charts [In reply to]

add TracGVizPlugin [1]_ to the list ... under certain circumstances ,
especially if using Google's visualization gadgets ;)

.. [1] TracGVizPlugin
(http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracGvizPlugin)

On 8/7/12, Steffen Hoffmann <hoff.st [at] web> wrote:

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:

ivanelsonnunes at gmail

Aug 22, 2012, 6:20 PM

Re: Indicate plugins graphics, statistics, charts [In reply to]

Dear,

Nice help, thank you.

[image: Twitter] <http://ivanelson>
Get a signature like this.