Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

'Trac detected an internal error: KeyError: type' error when trying to open custom reports

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

richardmhealey at gmail

Aug 7, 2012, 7:48 AM

'Trac detected an internal error: KeyError: type' error when trying to open custom reports

Hi,

I am getting an error when i try to click on the 'Custom Query' link within
Trac. Show below:

*Trac detected an internal error:*

KeyError: type

I can view 'Available Reports' and all reports no problem. I have searched google and Trac support pages but can find no other reference to this problem. Would be grateful if someone could give me any pointers?

Thanks,

Richard

hoff.st at web

Aug 7, 2012, 1:52 PM

Re: 'Trac detected an internal error: KeyError: type' error when trying to open custom reports [In reply to]

hoff.st at web

Aug 7, 2012, 2:09 PM

Re: 'Trac detected an internal error: KeyError: type' error when trying to open custom reports [In reply to]