Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

TracError: error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

abdulrazaq at gmail

Jul 16, 2012, 9:53 PM

TracError: error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Hi Folks,

I have configured trac (trac-admin version 0.12.3) from last few months and
everything was just great until yesterday. I have no idea whats happening,
I did try to set the log_level = INFO or DEBUG and log_type = syslog in
trac.ini but no luck. I don't see anything in error logs. I have also tried
to disable plugins under [components] but again not a chance.

I do see complaints from Apache regarding to python binding but I suppose
that should be fine as I haven't made any updates.

Below is the exact error I see form browser:

"Error

TracError: error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory "

Any thoughts? Is it something went wrong with env during system restart?

regards,

ali

abdulrazaq at gmail

Jul 16, 2012, 11:51 PM

Re: TracError: error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory [In reply to]

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:53:09 PM UTC+8, ali wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I have configured trac (trac-admin version 0.12.3) from last few months
> and everything was just great until yesterday. I have no idea whats
> happening, I did try to set the log_level = INFO or DEBUG and log_type =
> syslog in trac.ini but no luck. I don't see anything in error logs. I have
> also tried to disable plugins under [components] but again not a chance.
>
> I do see complaints from Apache regarding to python binding but I suppose
> that should be fine as I haven't made any updates.
>
> Below is the exact error I see form browser:
>
> "Error
>
> TracError: error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory "
>

> Any thoughts? Is it something went wrong with env during system restart?
>
> regards,
>
> ali

Even, I try to execute this "trac-admin /usr/trac/ repository list" in
tracevn directory I get the same error.

abdulrazaq at gmail

Jul 18, 2012, 6:46 PM

Re: TracError: error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory [In reply to]

On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 2:51:47 PM UTC+8, ali wrote:

> On Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:53:09 PM UTC+8, ali wrote:
>>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> I have configured trac (trac-admin version 0.12.3) from last few months
>> and everything was just great until yesterday. I have no idea whats
>> happening, I did try to set the log_level = INFO or DEBUG and log_type =
>> syslog in trac.ini but no luck. I don't see anything in error logs. I have
>> also tried to disable plugins under [components] but again not a chance.
>>
>> I do see complaints from Apache regarding to python binding but I suppose
>> that should be fine as I haven't made any updates.
>>
>> Below is the exact error I see form browser:
>>
>> "Error
>>
>> TracError: error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory "
>>

>> Any thoughts? Is it something went wrong with env during system restart?
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> ali
>>

> Even, I try to execute this "trac-admin /usr/trac/ repository list" in
> tracevn directory I get the same error.

No luck so far.

Is it possible to create a new trac env and then replace it with existing
directory?