Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

Auto close "new" tickets?

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

frankly3d at gmail

Auto close "new" tickets?

Is it possible to autoclose tickets marked "new"
after a set number of days. (thinking 60)

Frank
"Jack of all, fubars"

brownnrl at gmail

Re: Auto close "new" tickets? [In reply to]

Hrm, I don't know if trac has a plugin to perform scheduled operations. I
am thinking the query is simple, and you could do this yourself with batch
modify.

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/BatchModifyPlugin

Though it would be neat if there was such a scheduled ops plugin that
worked with batch modify...

-Nelson
On May 22, 2012 6:46 AM, "Frank Murphy" <frankly3d [at] gmail> wrote:

> Is it possible to autoclose tickets marked "new"
> after a set number of days. (thinking 60)
>

> --
> Regards,
> Frank
> "Jack of all, fubars"

ryano at physiosonics

Re: Auto close "new" tickets? [In reply to]

On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 3:42:23 AM UTC-7, Frankly3D wrote:

> Is it possible to autoclose tickets marked "new"
> after a set number of days. (thinking 60)

I think you could script this pretty quickly using the XmlRpcPlugin, and
TracCronPlugin might be useful as well. You might also want to look at
DailyReminderScriptForTracScript if you are looking at writing a plugin to
do this.

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/TracCronPlugin
http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/DailyReminderScriptForTracScript