Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

Issue with Wikinfo plugin

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ceger at miltecmissiles

Issue with Wikinfo plugin

Just installed the Wikinfo plugin, and I'm having some troubles using
it. When I edit a wiki page and insert a call to the plugin, as in
"[[Wikinfo(changed_ts)]]", the page shows "INVALID: changed_ts". It
does this for all of the keyword parameters (version, author,
changed_by, etc.).

I've got a suspicion this is somehow a permissions issue with the web
server on my trac host, but not certain.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

ryano at physiosonics

Re: Issue with Wikinfo plugin [In reply to]

On Friday, May 4, 2012 2:25:33 PM UTC-7, ce...@miltecmissiles.com wrote:

> Just installed the Wikinfo plugin, ...

I don't see that plugin on Trac-Hacks. Where did you download this plugin
from?

ryano at physiosonics

Re: Issue with Wikinfo plugin [In reply to]

On Saturday, May 5, 2012 4:31:02 PM UTC-4, RjOllos wrote:

> On Friday, May 4, 2012 2:25:33 PM UTC-7, ce...@miltecmissiles.com wrote:
>>
>> Just installed the Wikinfo plugin, ...
>

> I don't see that plugin on Trac-Hacks. Where did you download this plugin
> from?

Okay, see it now. I was tricked by the filter on WikiStart defaulting to
0.11. Anyway, the wiki page has a 0.12 tag, but the macro hasn't been
updated since 0.9 and I couldn't get it to work in a clean install.

I wrote a new version for 0.11 and later, which can be found under `trunk`.

ceger at miltecmissiles

Re: Issue with Wikinfo plugin [In reply to]

The updated version works like a charm! Thanks so much.