Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

Ticket Change Status Occured Time Summary

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

ctran0869 at gmail

Ticket Change Status Occured Time Summary

Hi,

I know the ticket_change table in trac.db holds changes to the
tickets.

I have tickets progressed through different stages of the workflow.

Someone requested me to give a snapshot of all the tickets the date/
time of stages each ticket went through. Something like

Ticket Stage A Stage B Stage C

1 date time date time date time
2 date time date time
3 date time

I wrote a stand alone python script to do this and it works but I have
to run it manually. How can I do this via a plugin so someone else
can do through the Trac site ?

Thanks for any help.

ctran

mark.cooke at siemens

> I know the ticket_change table in trac.db holds changes to the
> tickets.
>
> I have tickets progressed through different stages of the workflow.
>
> Someone requested me to give a snapshot of all the tickets the date/
> time of stages each ticket went through. Something like
>
> Ticket Stage A Stage B Stage C
>
> 1 date time date time date time
> 2 date time date time
> 3 date time
>
> I wrote a stand alone python script to do this and it works but I have
> to run it manually. How can I do this via a plugin so someone else
> can do through the Trac site ?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> ctran

If you can write the script in opython, it is not that hard to wrap the code for Trac. At a guess, writing it as a wiki macro would be easiest, then you can just drop it on a wiki page. The resources on the trac site are a good place to start:

http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDev

...setup a dev environment and then have a look at some of the trac macros on trac-hacks.org...

Good luck!

~ mark c