Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users
Changing default edit area height?

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

Joachim at Strombergson

Changing default edit area height?

Aloha!

When editing pages in the wiki part of Trac, the default edit area
height is 8 rows. There is a ticket suggesting making the default height
a configurable item, see:

http://trac.edgewall.org/ticket/9616

But before any patch adding this feature has been done - How (where) is
the height (8 rows) to be found in the code today?

I have searched the code and googled, but my fu is failing me. As long
as I could change this value hard, it would remove a bit nit I'm having
with Trac.

--
Med vänlig hälsning, Yours

Attachments: signature.asc (0.26 KB)

Subject User Time
Changing default edit area height? Joachim at Strombergson Apr 23, 2012, 12:21 AM
    Re: Changing default edit area height? alexandrul.ct at gmail Apr 23, 2012, 12:40 AM