Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users
Working global preferences

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

rphellan2210 at gmail

Working global preferences

I am developing an account manager and I found a new argument inside
the xml request: working_global_preferenes. It is not specified in
http://boinc.berkeley.edu/trac/wiki/AccountManagement.

So, can you tell me what is that argument used for? I am assuming that
I can just ignore that part of the request and repply the client with
the preferences set in the account manager. Is this reasoning right or
is it going to cause some trouble later?

Thanks in advance.