Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users
Authentication with mod_wsgi and Apache

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

caleboverly at gmail

Authentication with mod_wsgi and Apache

I'm having problems getting authentication working with mod_wsgi and
Apache.
I'm running trac on my webserver which has Cent OS and Apache, MySQL and
mod_wsgi plugins

TRAC Error
Authentication information not available. Please refer to the installation
documentation<http://dev.pravusmedia.com/wiki/TracInstall#ConfiguringAuthentication>
.

Here is my .conf file for the site I'm trying to enable:

WSGIScriptAlias /trac /home/my-site/public_html/trac/trac.wsgi

<Directory /home/my-site/public_html/trac/cgi-bin/>
WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Directory>

ServerName dev.my-site.com
DocumentRoot /home/my-site/public_html/trac/htdocs/
WSGIScriptAlias / /home/my-site/public_html/trac/cgi-bin/trac.wsgi
<Location /login>
AuthType Basic
AuthName "Trac"
AuthUserFile /home/my-site/public_html/trac/htpasswd
Require valid-user
</Location>
</VirtualHost>

Can someone please help?