Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users
Trac install contents

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

loadedmind at gmail

Trac install contents

Hey all. I've recently taken over from the last guy that setup Trac and
subversion. Since this individual left on bad terms, I'm left to try and
figure out what all he did.. 8^( It appears he setup subversion, but it's
some sort of one-off, along with trac. The reason I think it's one-off is
because the conf files that are normally associated with subversion have all
lines commented out. Folks are using TortoiseSVN along with TRAC. The
question I have is, is it possible trac installed subversion? How would any
of you all go about reverse-engineering how subversion came about? I've
checked the usual - history file as root and their username, browsing
directories, etc. Not having much luck. Any/all help would be immensely
appreciated.