Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users
Display Gnatt plugin charts in different tab,

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

vishal.unt at gmail

Display Gnatt plugin charts in different tab,

Hi All,

I am using following two plugin with my trac(12) installation. I want
all the charts graph displayed by these two plugin to show in
different page other than wiki.

timingandestimationplugin 1.1.9
Trac-jsGantt 0.9-r10928

Currently who ever hits the default landing page(wiki) can see all
these charts. I want them to see these charts once they log in or
display them in diff tab other than wik or create a diff wiki for non
authenticated and authenticated ppl. Is it possible to achieve this?