Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

Way to have attachments as fields in tickets

Trac users RSS feed   Index | Next | Previous | View Threaded

oliver.pell at gmail

Nov 27, 2011, 2:07 PM

Way to have attachments as fields in tickets

Hi,

Can anyone suggest if there's a good way to have "attachment-type"
custom ticket fields. Specifically, there is some info that we would
like people to provide that is quite complex and we would like them to
fill in a form e.g. as a MS word doc and then attach it. Ideally that
attachment would be a standard part of the ticket they fill in just
the same as the other details, and would be changed in the same way.
If we have to use the standard attachment mechanism its less good
because its a different flow to the rest of the ticket creation.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

Oliver.