Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

zolikusz at gmail

Nov 11, 2011, 1:47 AM

I wanted to set the Trac v0.12 + AccountManagerPlugin with
SQLAuthStorePlugin, but I could not find the SQLAuthStorePlugin
database schema.

I create users table:
username text pk
password text

Login is works perfectly, but group doesn't works what missing?

Thanks in advance,

To post to this group, send email to trac-users [at] googlegroups
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to trac-users+unsubscribe [at] googlegroups

Subject User Time
SQLAuthStorePlugin zolikusz at gmail Nov 11, 2011, 1:47 AM