Mailing List Archive: Trac: Users
customize foldable sections in ticket view

Index | Next | Previous | View Flat

c.feige at osypkamed

Nov 9, 2011, 9:05 AM

customize foldable sections in ticket view

Hello.

I like very much the TRAC 0.12 feature of foldable sections in the
ticket view. I mean those little triangles which for example can expand
or close the "Ticket history" or "Attachment" section of a ticket.

Now I would like to change the default status of these foldable section.
I would like the "Ticket history", and "Attachment" to be closed by
default while the "Change Ticket" section shall be opened.

I searched in the internet and also studied the generated
HTML/CSS/Java-Script code for a ticket but could not see a solution. Can
you please advice me some pointers how to change the foldable behaviour
of tickets?

Thanks
Clemens

P.S.
Last week we migrated from Trac 0.11 to 0.12 and we were positively
surprised how smoothly the migration worked. My commendation goes to all
Trac developers. VERY GOOD JOB!!!